DR Mohammad Kazem BakhshandehA pediatric neurology subspecialist in Tehran
Mohammad Kazem Bakhshandeh was the top student throughout his studying at elementary school and high school. In 1997, immediately after graduating from high school, Mohammad Kazem Bakhshandeh entered Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Mohammad Kazem Bakhshandeh ranked second in the nationwide medical board exam in pediatrics. Ranking first in subspecialty examination, Mohammad Kazem Bakhshandeh entered Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in Tehran immediately after graduating from pediatrics specialty to study subspecialty of pediatric neurology.
- -Second rank in the pediatric specialty board exam in Iran
- First rank in pediatric neurology exam in Iran
- The first holder of pediatric neuromuscular fellowship in Iran with the approval of the Iranian Ministry of Health
- Winner of the International Pediatric Neurosurgery Society of Japan Award
- Member of the International Association of Muscle Diseases
- Member of the International Society of Pediatric Neurology